Sean…you are now 5 months old. Can this even be possible? You are getting so big. Some of the things I absolutely love about you right this moment:
1. Your HUGE smile. You always smile as soon as I am walk in or around you. You are definitely Mommy's little guy.
2. You now roll over. A lot.
3. You seem to want to start scooting all over the floor but I am not quite ready for you to be that mobile.
4. You are still a cuddle bug. You prefer to sleep in my arms in nursing position. It makes my heart so happy and full.
5. You can pretty much sit up with assistance, although you are fiercely determined to sit up on your own. Again sweet boy in due time.
6. You know exactly what you want. When you want food, you let me know. When you want to sleep, you let me know. There is no guessing with you.
7. You are starting to enjoy playing with Madi. And she loves it too. Seeing the two of you together makes my heart melt and reminds me why I wanted children in the first place. My two little loves together under one roof.
The time is flying by with you Sean. The first 5 months have been relatively easy with you. I can't complain. I have been very fortunate to have been given two very sweet, happy babies to care for. I don't know how I got lucky twice….but I am thankful for you in my life. I love revisiting traditions and favorite sites and seeing them through the eyes of a baby.
I love you Sean!