Here we go!
I kick off Core De Force, my new fitness program, on March 13th, and I am so excited to challenge myself to something new.
If you aren’t familiar with the program, or you have never heard of it before, allow me to share a few details with you:
1. It is an MMA style workout. Created by Joel Freeman And Jericho McMatthews, they came up with an intense, but effective program that allows you to utilize the techniques of MMA, and get into incredible shape. There is no equipment required. They will be helping you you use your body weight to get in fighting shape.
2. It is a 30 day program, with the option to go multiple rounds.
3. This is not a cardio/kickbox/dance program. It is not choreographed to the beat. There are awesome tracks included, but you are not dancing!
4. There is a nutrition guide included in the program, which for most of us is what we need the most.
5. I got to test it out at the NLC 2017 a couple of weekends ago and it basically solidified my decision to give it a go. I am excited!
Here is what is on deck for me this coming week. I will be working out through Beachbody On Demand:
Monday: MMA Speed
Tuesday: Dynamic Strength
Wednesday: MMA Speed
Thursday: Power Sculpt
Friday: MMA Shred
Saturday: Dynamic Strength
Sunday: Active Recovery & Meal plan
For my nutrition:
I will be continuing Shakeology (of course) as well as drinking Beachbody Performance Energize for my pre-workouts and Beachbody Performance Recover for my post workout. I will still be eating mostly Paleo, as well as following the color coded Fix container system as much as I can. I struggle with portions so those containers help a ton!
I can’t wait to get started.
What program are you doing right now? Have you ever considered trying Core De Force?
Be a Size You,